Select and copy characters from your iPhone and iPad to all your applications!
This app shows you all the characters from the Unicode character set that are supported by iPhone and iPad. It excludes all those that routinely appear as little boxes on these devices.
Simply tap the character to copy it to the clipboard.
This app makes it so easy to send emoticons, stars, hearts, music notes and other symbols in text messages and emails.
- see only those characters supported by iPhone and iPad
- easily find characters from other alphabets including Greek, Cyrillic, Gujarati, Arabic, Hebrew and Braille
- search for a particular character using its individual name (eg, theta, check)
- or browse the name of the block (eg, dingbats, number forms, arrows)
- easy-to-browse and well-presented character list - simply scroll down!
- select one character to copy, or build an infinite string, using the options
- save frequently used characters to the favourites bar
Use the ad-supported version free of charge or buy the ad-free version today!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Unicode Character Map FREE is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-02-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
Unicode Character Map FREE (version 2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.